The Executive Group
The Executive Group is drawn from co-opted members from the Trust Board and enthusiasts brought together to further the restoration. The members bring a range of expertise and experience to the table to enable the body to address the many varied issues that arise.
The current members of the group are:
- Chris Madge (Chairman, Trustee and Accountant)
- Steve Jeffery (Trustee and Chartered Surveyor)
- Chris Rees FitzPatrick (Trustee and Treasurer)
- David Savidge (Health and Safety Trustee)
- Mike Snaith (IWA nominated Trustee)
- Roger Ashmead (Engineer)
- David Hollingsworth (Water Engineer)
- Duncan Inwood (Retired City Planning Officer)
- Mike Wood (Architect)
- Mike Wingfield (Engineer)
The group meets every three weeks at Spondon Village Hall from 7.30pm. The topics covered by the Group include all restoration projects (currently in Derby city, Sandiacre, Draycott and Borrowash), fundraising, publicity and legal matters. Please contact Chris Madge on firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.